Our Vision To set up a special needs school of excellence to provide complete educational/rehabilitation packages for children and adults with neurological and other disabilities...Read more
Our Mission To provide the highest quality services for individuals with special needs through the use of Conductive Education and the English National Curriculum to support...Read more
We Believe We believe that the most successful way to rehabilitate individuals is to teach holistically, in order to cater for the multidimensional needs of our students... Read more
Admission Requirements & Placement of Students
Requirements for Students Applying for Admissions:
- The student’s age must be between 3,5 and 21 years. This is in accordance with the regulations set by the Higher Council for the Disabled Affairs.
- The student must not suffer from any communicable diseases.
- The student must attend an Initial Consultation where their ability to learn is assessed. The student only enters the program once two Senior Conductors approve it. The student will be given a trial period of 4 weeks to ensure that he/she will benefit from the program.
- Places will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The admissions are open based on the Ministry of Education / High Council regulations.