Our Vision To set up a special needs school of excellence to provide complete educational/rehabilitation packages for children and adults with neurological and other disabilities...Read more
Our Mission To provide the highest quality services for individuals with special needs through the use of Conductive Education and the English National Curriculum to support...Read more
We Believe We believe that the most successful way to rehabilitate individuals is to teach holistically, in order to cater for the multidimensional needs of our students... Read more
The following set of aims is an interpretation of the preceding School Mission Statement and Philosophy. These aims are seen as one link in the chain, which connects the School Philosophy to daily practice, and are to be used as guidelines for educational planning and professional evaluation. In partnership with students, parents, teachers and administrators, Conductive Education School-Kuwait intends to:
- Deliver the highest quality of educational services to each student who chooses our services, regardless of their gender, race, ethnic background, creed and disability.
- Guide the students to reach their highest potential by incorporating emotional, social, psychological, physical and academic aspects into our daily curriculum and by working constructively with the families of our students to guide them towards a successful future.
- Engage our pupil’s body, mind and spirit to enable them to become active members of their society, to express themselves, to contribute to their environment and to live a more dignified, independent lifestyle.
- Maintain a safe, healthy and orderly environment.
- Employ technology in ways that enhance learning, teaching and non-instructional operations.
- Maintain positive relations with parents/guardians and the community, emphasizing communications and inviting participation in the school.
- Maintain and develop the essential qualities of Conductive Education.